Last week in #gameb.
- The group has passed 1000 members!
- Jordan Hall: “The spread of sensemaking on C-virus is unusually high”
- Daniel Schmachtenberger: “Research help sought”
- Jim Rutt: VidChat Match Maker
- Jubilee: “If you have not been on video calls with game b people, why not?”
Just read it. Damn interesting. Yo Rich, wanna be on my podcast?https://t.co/A41XbqSJlc— Jim Rutt (@jim_rutt) January 29, 2020
#GameB For anti-rivalry to catch on, maybe we need a term like 'Please' or 'Thank you' we can use in conversation which implies something beyond a zero-sum, transactional relationship.— Marcus Newton (@themarcusnewton) February 1, 2020
I think these two terms are close to having rivalrous implications.
Something’s missing? Tell the bee on twitter.