Last week in #gameb.
“We are now in a major liminal event. Keep your integrity. Trust rightly. Don’t get overwhelmed with narrative.” — Jordan Hall
- 📣 New Group: Game~b Lifestyle Transformation
- 👨🌾 Nathan Jittu - Fleet Farming is asking people for their unused lawn space.
- 🤔 Colin E. Davis - GameB is not defined here
- ❓ Luke Quintana Pagano - Three questions for the group:
- ❓ Germane Marvel - What factors and mindsets and have contributed to the emergence of game a as we know it today?
- ❓ Nick Redmark - What psychotechnologies have you practiced in your life?
- 👨🔬 Nick Redmark - Experiment: comment on this post by describing your emotional/bodily state.
- 🧙 Jim Rutt - Figuring out humane, stable, non-exploitive, affordable housing will be critical in building ProtoBs.
- ❓ Jordan Hall - “What does good discernment look like?”
- ❓ Daniel Schmachtenberger - “Who is doing good sense making on Coronavirus?”
I need people who are competent and can do deep dives on each of the fronts. (a) medical [I have this pretty solidly]; (b) financial; (c) economic; (d) political; (e) geopolitical. Looking for phase transitions, choke points and spillovers.— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 10, 2020
Fast OODA loops. With emphasis as you say in Action. This is an important test example for a real world GameB: how to remain true to Bness, while being able to apply decisive action at scale. GameB must get past talk-talk-talk to be able to orchestrate continental scale action— Jim Rutt (@jim_rutt) March 10, 2020
The soul must undergo great trials to be born anew. This is bigger than any of us.— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 10, 2020
VidChat is playing an ever increasing role in overcoming the terrible limitations of twt/fb. Also some innovative hub & spoke growth of Working Group FB Groups is producing something interesting.— Jim Rutt (@jim_rutt) March 8, 2020
Yes. Every new sensemaking approach goes through a learning curve. The Blue Church sensemaker is in senesence. The emerging one is in early adolescence. The gap is due to niche construction during the last three decades.— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 6, 2020