Mark Zuckerberg - please retune the algorithms away from ads and towards maximum sensemaking for the next 90 days.
- ⚠️ Naomi Most - FlattenTheCurve
- ❓ Nick Redmark - “Folks help me brainstorm”
- ❓ Micheel Garfield - “I have an opportunity to interview a bunch of great people about making sense of COVID19”
- 📖 Hanzi Freinacht - “the metamodernist does not agree that we should just relax and give up on metanarratives”
- 🔥 Scott Noelle - “Good Sensemaking Cannot Coexist With Unchecked Fear”
- 🤔 Harrison Quigley - “Is there a direct positive correlation between air pollution, 5G deployment and COVID-19?”
- 🔥 Hannah McConnel - #Event201
EMERGENCY #GAMEB HAPPY HOUR!— Gwendolyn Huot (@GwendolynHuot) March 16, 2020
First one in 6 months. Time to dust off the battle-tested, strong old memes we've forgotten about & get to work.
All are welcome. Come and go as you please. In https://t.co/zVvSwVMPIP Zoom Room.
Wednesday March 18, 2020
4PM (noon) EDT (GMT-4)
Can't wait for day five!— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 17, 2020
We will need to increase our signal/noise discernment. We are now getting high quality disinformation injected directly into our *p2p* sensemaking systems. Importantly I received these rumors only from people who have consistently been very high quality sources of info. https://t.co/xSTBUnohg8— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 16, 2020
Making my own charts has helped me to get my head around the exponential growth rates of the #COVID pandemic.— Richard D. Bartlett (@RichDecibels) March 14, 2020
So I made a tutorial to explain how you can make your own #coronavirus dashboard with Google Sheets.https://t.co/XMoGZRi71h
Right. We have breakthrough tech in diagnosis. Need to get it deployed.check out generadar nanobiosym— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 12, 2020
""game b" could alternately be described as "The Jordan Hall (& his Smart Friends) Fan Club""— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 11, 2020
I think you've found the answer for why the open-web media days are over.