In the end, the development of a [self-organizing collective intelligence] is defined by the challenges it faces, its capacity to surmount those challenges, and the consequences of its solutions on its own further development.
- We are rapidly escalating to total systemic information overwhelm.
- Highest priority. The next wave that is coming that we can do something about is the mental heath crisis (aka spiritual crisis).
- +2.5 Million unemployment this week. That is on the order of 10X average and 8X the 2009 peak.
- Introverts, now is your time
- We now finally get to understand what Taleb meant by anti-fragile
A Game~B Logo?
- 🔥 Steven Cangiano - “Admonishing an entire generation is absurd and counter productive.”
- ❓ Sam Elder - “How do we let a unsustainable system fail?”
- ❓ Rod Coddold - “Only a global debt jubilee can stave off cascading systemic collapse.” - Discuss.
- ❓ Nick Redmark - “What actions have you taken as response to the c-19 crisis?”
- ☝️ Mathew Crawford - “If Game B is to surpass Game A, it probably happens on a game theoretic level”
- ❗️ Paul Hughes - “we are seeing the early beginnings of GameB as we speak, years to decades ahead of schedule.”
- 🧙 Colin E. Davis - The VIRUS is an archetype
If this is the year that society completely transforms itself, it bloody well better be #GameB— Marcus Newton (@themarcusnewton) March 20, 2020
😊— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 23, 2020
-get better info faster
-improve signal-to-noise ratio
-inoculate against disinfo
- compress info into signal with higher pace and fidelity. [Deal with information overwhelm]
- convert sensemaking into effective choice
We evolved to deal with serious shit.— Jim Rutt (@jim_rutt) March 22, 2020
Clear thinking, useful ideas. https://t.co/m3DojoD5zH— jgreenhall (@jgreenhall) March 21, 2020